What are White Hat SEO Service Techniques & Practices?
White hat SEO services are techniques and practices allowed by search engine guidelines to increase a site’s keyword ranking in search results.
Examples of white hat SEO service techniques explained in short include:
- Quality Content – users have positive engagement and address their intent through the content
- Proper Keyword Optimization – ethical keyword adjustments within the range of metadata adjustments
- Natural Link Building – using ethical techniques to acquire links, including ethical buying methods
What are Black Hat SEO Service Techniques & Practices?
Black hat SEO services are techniques and practices not allowed by search engine guidelines to increase a website’s keyword ranking in search results. They can result in the website being banned from search engines and affiliate websites vs. White Hat SEO.
Examples of black hat SEO service techniques explained in short include:
- Content Duplication – creating content that has both copied textual and experience content
- Keyword Manipulation/Cloaking – keyword stuffing and hiding text
- Improper Redirect – using redirect to force users to pages that have no relation to the link they clicked on
- Unethical Links – spamming or hiding links on a website or building links to these types of sites
- Malicious Viruses – viruses on the sites including phishing, trojans, malware, and more to collect users’ data to do harm
What are Grey Hat SEO Service Techniques & Practices?
Grey hat SEO services combine White and Black Hat SEO techniques and practices. Comparatively, it can be more dangerous than White Hat SEO but may not get you banned by search engines.
Examples of grey hat SEO service techniques explained in short include:
- Expired Domains – buying expired domains and redirecting the domain links to the critical website to improve website authority
- Buying/Trading Links – add links to existing articles, guest posts, and trading links, products, or services with other sites.
- Web Property Networks – using a group of web pages to link to the critical website to pass link equity
- Micro Sites – building other sites on other content management platforms and direct links to the optimizing website
- Spin Content – reword existing website content so that it is not copied content
- Local Content Duplication – targeting local regions using 90% of the same textual content but only keeping the regional text different
- Automate Content – using software to publish content quickly, which is simply scraping content on the web and may involve artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Directory Submission – constantly submitting your website to directories
- Incentivized Reviews – paying or offering certain benefits to users for writing positive reviews
What is concerned with White Hat SEO Service?
Some companies still avoid using white hat SEO services because of the following reasons:
- Limited Techniques – biggest issue with white hat SEO services is the limitation on techniques and marketing strategies, particularly for link building. Search engines do not allow unnatural link building in their best practices, such as spamming links or aggressive link buying.
- Competition – when other competitors use black hat or gray hat, it becomes difficult to compete. Using white hat techniques and marketing strategies may take a long time.
- Costly – using white hat SEO techniques and marketing strategies costs more from a budget and resource perspective. It may cost more money, time, and labor to obtain the performance required quickly.
What are White Hat SEO Benefits?
White Hat SEO certainly has more benefits for visitors themselves and search engines. Below are the following reasons:
- Ranking Stability – SEO campaign that follows Google’s best practices, including targeting keywords to related landing pages, creating engaging content, and receiving related links will keep keyword positions in strong standing
- Long-Term Benefit Guaranteed – companies using black hat SEO want fast results, but this only lasts for a short period because search engines will punish them. Running an SEO campaign requires an investment, but white hat SEO yields more consistent long-term results.
- User Retention – positive content engagement will allow users to return to your websites and may help with promotion.
- Avoid Penalties – we cannot predict search engines’ algorithm updates. The best way to stay safe from the punishments is by not using black hat SEO techniques. Consequently, recovering organic traffic can take a couple of months and sometimes a year. This can be costly if you have revenue attached to the websites.
In conclusion, white hat SEO techniques are approved by search engines, search engines do not approve black hat SEO techniques, and grey hat SEO techniques are a mixture of white hat and black hat and can still risk being penalized by search engines.